Thursday, January 19, 2017
Buffalo Niagara Convention Center
Reception 5:30pm | Dinner 6:30pm
Learn how to become a sponsor for this year's Gala by clicking here
Gala 22:6 raises funds solely dedicated to needs-based tuition assistance for students attending Catholic elementary schools throughout Western New York.
- 1,730 students attended Catholic schools for the 2016/2017 school year through this Diocesan scholarship assistance effort, with an average grant of $1,100.
- The 2017 Gala 22:6 raised approximately 35% of these funds.
- The average family income of these recipients is $32,680.
- Average tuition has increased by 7%, while average family income has decreased by 7.7%.
- There are far too many families currently on the waiting list for financial assistance.